• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Macintosh software: visual approach

  • Thread starter Thread starter holger13e
  • Start date Start date
H

holger13e

Guest
I was excited about OmniOutliner, then even more about KGTD (scripts to automate based on GTD) and now I might have reached my next heaven with Incubator http://mindcad.com/ ($49).

incubator-screenshot.jpg


- It is very easy to add items
- the layout is automatic
- one document can have several "sheets" (@errands, @home, ...)

People are different, and I like those diagrams.
For me it is easier to remember, to recognize and to plan this way.

Just as an inspiration, admitting that I started with this software only some few days ago.
 
Top