• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Making Lists Easier

  • Thread starter Thread starter DCarr
  • Start date Start date
D

DCarr

Guest
Ever since I was introduced to David Allen's principles I have been trying to apply them as much as possible. The list thing just kept killing me and even though I tried to organize them they kept getting lost everywhere. I've tried several list making programs, but found them very difficult to use and to manage. So to solve this problem I made a list template in Word. By saving it as a template with an simple format I can hot synch it with my palm to take them with me, but still have extremely usable lists. I also organized my lists as David recommended. This also made it easy to print my lists if I need to. Here's what my lists look like:

My Name
SUBJECT: [CLICK HERE AND TYPE SUBJECT]
DATE: 11/9/2003

· Item 1
· Item 2
· Etc.
 
Top