Managing Email Webinar just posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I am doing a Webinar this month on Managing Email. While email programs are unique, the GTD strategies are universally applicable. I'll give tips, tricks and examples for managing email.

Connect members can register through the link on the Webinars box on the home page of Connect.

Flyer

Registered
Thanks Kelly!

Eagerly looking forward to it!

The webinars are great coaching, just yesterday I was checking the date for the next one, did not expect this surprise treat of getting another one even earlier. The topic sounds very interesting and useful.

Barb

Registered
Surprise treats

Flyer;69888 said:
Eagerly looking forward to it!

The webinars are great coaching, just yesterday I was checking the date for the next one, did not expect this surprise treat of getting another one even earlier. The topic sounds very interesting and useful.

We've had a lot of surprise treats lately!

I just reorganized my email folders over the weekend. I'm anxious to find out how I can make them even better. I got some ideas from Kelly's Outlook webinar and implemented some of the things I saw in her system.

Kelly, I really do appreciate your posting to the forum about the webinars. They aren't as obvious to me as other new content is.