• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mandala Notebook for P910/P900/P800 smartphones

  • Thread starter Thread starter michaelb
  • Start date Start date
M

michaelb

Guest
I just downloaded this app from www.MandalaIT.com after reading a positive review about it at symbianone. It looks ideal for mobile GTD, and I very much like that you can import word files and mindmanager outlines. I'm thinking of buying it since they are offering a 70% discount for the next two days - before I do, I am interested to hear from anyone else who has experience using this app for GTD.
 
Top