• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Master List Using Entourage

I was watching the recent posts about keeping a single place/master list of all action/projects. Is there a good way to do this using Entourage. Any other tips and this time would help. I am a single-shingle management consultant & CEO coach. Here is where I am in my process of implementing GTD:
1. Purged my office. First time in 15 years. Have more file space than ever before.
2. Inbox is stacks of files, bits of paper, notes, etc. Set up file cabinets for simple Alphabetical filing. Bought new folders, hangers and a automatic label maker. (Looks so good).
3. Upgraded to Entourage Web Edition. My Macbook, iMac, and Touchdown App on my Droid are now syncing. Tasks and Category syncs were previously unavailable in Entourage. They are now on Web based edition.
4. Downloaded Entourage GTD setting up PDF from DavidAllenCo. $10
5. Am ready to set up Entourage categories, etc. Then dig into Inbox
6. Attending GTD seminar in June.

I really need to know more. How do you capture ideas that are popping into your head all the time? I have a Droid app called Evernote. Is it worth learning?
.
 
jkmchughgtd;78293 said:
I really need to know more. How do you capture ideas that are popping into your head all the time? I have a Droid app called Evernote. Is it worth learning?
.

Evernote is a multi-platform note app that is not perfect, but very much worth looking at to see if it works for you. I use it routinely every day.
 
Use Entourage

jkmchughgtd;78293 said:
I was watching the recent posts about keeping a single place/master list of all action/projects. Is there a good way to do this using Entourage.

Yes, you can organize your tasks and notes using Entourage. Take advantage of it's features to make sure you get things done without causing yourself too much stress.
 
Top