• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Metaprojects and Subprojects in GTD Outlook Add-In

I have been using the add-in for more than a year. I just started perusing the manual (I know, don't say it.)

The metaproject and subproject stuff looks very cool. Is anyone using this?
 
Maybe I missed something (still evaluating the product (26 days to go))... Where is "the manual"?? Where is a discussion of sub-project and metaproject?? This is what I thought was missing from the product.
 
Never mind. I found it. It was with the installation directory (that I was going to delete) rather than with the program files directory.
 
I experimented with the meta and subproject stuff and found that the extra work of entering the fields made it not workable for me.
I also dimly remember having some issue with outlook's inability to give me the nested views that I wanted, but I can't quite recall the details.

Ken
 
Top