• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Microsoft Money 2002

  • Thread starter Thread starter richarddenton
  • Start date Start date
R

richarddenton

Guest
I have used MONEY successfully for may years but now I'm stumped! Within my (small) Investment Portfolio I have my WRAP Superannuation/Pension fund. In this fund I have a number of investments spread over various asset classes. I decided to cash out one of them and use the proceeds to buy a Bank stock. I have a small investment with the same bank outside the Super Fund but MONEY will not allow me the identify the new investment with the same symbol. An error message appears saying...'XXX is already being used as a symbol for 'Bank Name.' Please enter a different symbol.

Any body with ideas how to overcome this problem? I cannot assign a different symbol to the same bank and I cannot merge the Super investment with the old stock.

All suggestions/solutions gratefully accepted.
 
Top