• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mind Maps workshop?

I got a flyer for upcoming Buzan Mind Maps workshops-Think, Learn, and Create Workshop. 2 days. $650.00. I am interested in know if anyone has been to one and what the "take home" value of the experience was. Not only are you spending money but you are taking two full days out of your usual work. Often this is great and workshops tend top be very motivating but sometimes the time and cost/ to earning ratio is not all that favorable compared tiogetting software, books, tapes and spending time applyging the method systematically.
 
On mind maps, just want to say I was listening to a keynote by Kent Beck on itconversations.com and he mentioned that a mind-mapping book that he is excited about is Mapping Inner Space. I look forward to checking it out.
 
Top