• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mindmanager and Task categories

  • Thread starter Thread starter faskham
  • Start date Start date
F

faskham

Guest
(I've searched the forums but can't find the answer to this one...)

I have just upgraded to Mindmanager 6.

I have managed to figure out how to sync my Outlook Tasks with Mindmanager.

Unfortunately, I am not getting the results I expected.

I would like the mindmap to be called 'Tasks'. I then want a branch for each @ category that I use in Outlook (eg. @Projects, @Calls, @Waiting For). On each branch should be the Tasks I have assigned to each of those categories.

Sounds simple? I can't figure out how to do it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
 
Top