• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Mobile Collection Process

  • Thread starter Thread starter DavidMould
  • Start date Start date
D

DavidMould

Guest
I have been applying GTD for a couple of months but get caught up when I travel, which is a lot of the time. My physical collection process works very well in the office and the small note pads you get in hotels work quite well but I was looking for something more evolved.

**I don't have a PDA

I live in Thailand and work around Asia Pacific so Braincast wasn't really an option. So I had a wander and have the formed the initial idea of a mobile collection process using a mobile phone and blogger.

If you're interested feel free to have a look at http://flexible-manager.blogspot.com/2007/05/gtd-collection-process.html

I think it will work very well for me. I can use comments and labels to help me process the input and create and follow up on actions.

I would be interested to receive comments.

Cheers for now,
David
 
Top