Moleskine

B

benkorn

Anyone use Moleskine notebooks to record their ideas or meeting notes while on the go? I got one as a gift about a year ago and have been hooked ever since. Love the bookmark and folding pocket for b-cards, phone numbers, etc.

Just wondering...

--benkorn

H

helenjc

know the ones you mean and i must admit my eyes have been passing over them in the bookshops occasionally wondering if they might do the trick!!

shall have another look at them this week - thanks for the tip.

cheers
Helen

P

ppmwilson

I have used them for about a year now. I used to use the pocket size but its too small for diagrams / mindmaps / long lists.

I use a large one, just a bit bigger than a paperback (13cm by 21cm), for GTD stuff and detailed work notes but I find I still keep a pocket one (9cm by 14cm) handy for creative writing ideas ( just as well as I bought a few of them when I could ).

They come with an elasticated band to keep the book shut, a placemark ribbon and a concertina(accordion) pocket inside the back cover for those scraps of paper - I keep an unread magazine article in there for when I have a moment to read something - waiting for a train.

By the way they come with either plain, lined or squared paper. I have the squared ones as it makes indented lists clearer.

check out : - www.moleskine.com

G

gthurman

Re: Moleskine

benkorn said:
Anyone use Moleskine notebooks to record their ideas or meeting notes while on the go? I got one as a gift about a year ago and have been hooked ever since. Love the bookmark and folding pocket for b-cards, phone numbers, etc.

Just wondering...

--benkorn

I've been using a Moleskine for a journal for the last two years. I'm returning to graduate school this fall and am considering using them for class notebooks. One thing that's been an issue for me (until recently) is where to get them. I've found that the Daily Planner site carries their full line in the "notebooks" section of their site. See:

www.thedailyplanner.com

--Glen

M

mbacas

Re: Moleskine

They seem to be a little cheaper at:

http://www.shiptheweb.com

You can also try to find a local store that carries them by going to:

http://www.kikkerland.com

- Mark

gthurman said:
benkorn said:

Just wondering...

--benkorn

I've been using a Moleskine for a journal for the last two years. I'm returning to graduate school this fall and am considering using them for class notebooks. One thing that's been an issue for me (until recently) is where to get them. I've found that the Daily Planner site carries their full line in the "notebooks" section of their site. See:

www.thedailyplanner.com

--Glen

M

me_brown1110

A

Anonymous

Moleskine @ Barnes and Noble

Barnes and Noble carries the small Moleskine books for $10