• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

More info about natural planning model

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I'm very interested in the natural planning model as discussed in GTD. It brings together several ideas related to planning that I've seen over the years.

Does anyone know of any other books or resources where I could learn more about the natural planning model or models of thinking like it?

Any info appreciated.

--Phil
 
Top