• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

My GTD system - mostly paper system - explained

Great!

I am brand spankin new to the whole GTD concept and am very excited about it.
I have been looking online in different forums, etc. for some sort of visual on how the heck to work this system and actually put it into real practice.

Because I am such a visual learner, it has been very difficult for me to wrap my head around all these written out steps that I've found.

The link you gave looks great. I will take my time on this site and am thrilled that there are pictures that make sense.

Not sure if this visual need is more of a woman thing or not, but another thing I have a hard time imagining is doing all of this electronically which seems to be what almost all are doing.

My personal primary learning style is probably Tactile/Kinesthetic with the close second being visual which is probably why the whole paper system appeals to me so much more.

I think that I'd probably not keep the electronic system up for very long.

Anyhoo, thanks for the link!

Mindy
 
mindy66;64009 said:
Not sure if this visual need is more of a woman thing or not, but another thing I have a hard time imagining is doing all of this electronically which seems to be what almost all are doing.

Mindy, the main thing is to find a system that works for you... don't worry about what other people are doing :)

- Don
 
Top