• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

MY MS Outlook 2003 is very slow

My Outlook is running real slow. I think I know the problem. My archive.pst file is 1,775697KB. the problem is that I really need the archive data (I use on a daily basis) I move all my e-mail to archive folders and use the data contained all the time. Is there any way I can keep these or do I have to get rid of them? Thanks in advance for your help.
 
Archive you archive

How about archiving the (realy)old stuff into a seperate archive.
For example: use the archive function to move everything before 1/1/2008 to a folder named before2008.pst
 
Top