• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

NAs with Deadline in PDA

DA suggest to keep the items with DeadLine as all day events. How to distinguish between competed and uncompleted NAs of that kind? If I use my workstation I mark them in grey color to see if that's done. But if I use my PDA (Windows Mobile) then it doesn't allow for any coloring...so the task stays there on top even if it is done. How're you dealing with competed deadlined NAs on your PDA?
 
Marking all day tasks as complete

I delete them altogether - onc ethere done I have no need to see them again. Really they are nothing more than day specific next actions.

Alternatively you could put an 'x' in front of them to distinguish them as complete.
 
Delete them

My $0.015 ...

I delete them myself (Treo 650 & Palm Desktop). If I needed to keep a record of what I've done I'd probably keep a separate consolidated list (Palm Memo, Word, Excel, etc.) rather that spread out in my calendar.

Mark
 
Top