Nashville questions for GTD Connect Staff

CJSullivan

Registered
I remember David mentioning in a podcast (from at least a year ago) that he had done some work with the Nashville Chamber of Commerce. Am wondering if (a) anything came of that, and (b) if there were ever a thought to have a public workshop here in Nashville? I know there is an upcoming workshop in Atlanta, but I'd love to see GTD get a foothold in Nashville. It's a vibrant, creative community with LOADS of transplants from Boston and L.A.!!

P.S. If there are any other Nashvillians in the forums, would love to chat!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Carolyn, I will suggest Nashville to Natasha, our public events coordinator. She welcomes input about cities to hold seminars.

(Anyone can email her ideas at publics@davidco.com)

I'm not aware of anything coming out of that Chamber event in particular.

frazierlaw

Registered
Fellow Nashvillian

I'm a Proud Nashvillian! And CJ is on point. Nashville is a vibrant, creative community that is growing. I was born and raised in Middle Tennessee.

While I have been nursing my GTD system for about two years now, it has been extremely helpful just knowing that I have the capacity for stress free productivity, if not the achievement. It is a "practice" after all.

I seem to remember David visiting Nashville last year sometime. I read about it on his twitter page. He made some comment about eating at Rotier's on West End, and speaking at MARS earlier in the day (corporate office of MARS candy is in Franklin, just south of Nashville).

I think Nashville would be a GREAT place for a seminar. Opryland Hotel here in Nashville has fantastic facilities. Let's see that happen!

CJSullivan

Registered
Yay! I wonder if there are other Nashvillians out there... There are SO many corporations around here that would (a) benefit from GTD, and (b) provide a rich source of clientele - and some great hotels. I used to work for Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, and Opryland would certainly be a great candidate for a large public seminar. Can you tell I'm lobbying hard for this?!!