• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Need a simple Date/Time Stamp button

I use the Franklin Covey Plan Plus for Windows and synch with a Treo. I have been using this program for years and it always had a time/date stamp button. The latest version took this feature out. It was handy for stamping notes in the contact lists, etc. Can anyone suggest a small program that might insert the date and time with the press of a button on the dest top?

Thanks
 
I Remember That!

I remember that little button -- I loved that thing!

I tried writing some Windows Scripting to do this as I * really * don't want another program running, but, alas, I could not get past some security hurrdles on that.

A lot of programs (like Office 2007) have shortcut keys you can learn.

But, I too hearken for the good old "rubber stamp" days.
 
Shortcut5 is simple little program for the Palm/Treo that allow an easy date or time stamp. I will try the program you suggested.
 
ActiveWords

ActiveWords will do this and a whole lot more. Its awesome. Look for other posts on its use in this forum.

Cheers
 
Top