• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Need help organizing tasks on Treo 700wx

  • Thread starter Thread starter lldanj
  • Start date Start date
L

lldanj

Guest
I have a Treo 700wx running windows mobile OS. The system does not allow me to see all tasks grouped by category. you have to use "Filter" and view one category at a time. Does anyone know of a software add-on that will solve this for me?

thanks!
 
I used to have Agenda Fusion on my old ipaq pocket pc and it did exactly what you are requesting. I now have a Treo 700wx (windows) and I'm thinking of switching to Pocket Informant (just for a change) which I'm pretty sure does the same thing. You can find them both (and many others) at www.handango.com.
 
Pocket Informant is the ticket

thanks for the suggestion. i downloaded the trial and have been using it for a couple of days. so far, i really like it.

Dan
 
Top