• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Need Help With Oxios ToDo List

I've got a trial version of Oxios ToDo List installed on Motorola Q 9c.

When ever a reminder for a task appears on my screen and I mark the task as being complete, it stays on my phone's screen. Is there a setting I can change so that the task disappears?

I don't want to delete the task, since I sync the phone with my PC, but I don't want the task staying open my screen either.

Thanks,
Charles
 
Top