• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Netcentrics Add-On with Microsoft Exchange

Great! How about with other Exchange users? If I create a task as part of a project and assign it to them, and they have the GTD add-on installed, will they see the project details?

Edit: I tested it and so far it looks like it works just fine with multiple users as long as everyone installs the add-in. Meaning that if I assign a task to someone, they can see the project it was assigned to and even the context if I assigned it a context.
 
Top