Netcentrics Outlook Addin--Now What

JamesThomas

Registered
I have been using the NetCentrics GTD softwear since it was released. My company just did a modification to our systems and we are now using Outlook 2010 64 Bit, which is not supported by NetCentrics. Does anyone have an idea where to turn to for softwear? Thanks

bcmyers2112

Registered
Head in the clouds... or THE cloud...

I've shifted my emphasis to cloud-based solutions. I'm currently a beta-tester for a product called IQTELL. They're aiming to bring the product to market this fall. What I like about it is the ability to integrate different types of email accounts and also Evernote. You may even still be able to get in on the beta test. www.iqtell.com.

If IQTELL doesn't bang a gong for you there are myriad other cloud-based tools ranging from bare-bones simple to extremely sophisticated. You should be able to find one that suits your workstyle. Many of them include the capability to forward emails and have them turned into tasks. Not quite as elegant as the way the GTDOA handles emails, but then again who cares if Netcentrics refuses to support the 64-bit version of Outlook?

I think Netcentrics missed the boat on this one, and I predict it's going to hurt them.