New about tools Files/folders or ring binder folders or plastic wallets or paper wallets

Title:

New about tools Files/folders

As the user Rene - suggested a key thing focus on at first is your room.

A problem which occurred to myself when I moved house Is that I have about five cardboard or plastic backed “folders” or “folder ring binders -with metal rings for A4 plastic wallets” (will try attach JPEGS exactly what talking about for better visualisation.
Of these five only one seemed to be empty (containing empty opaque file sheets in the ring binder
May be an image of diary, book and text

# is it worth that I computer art edit this picture to highlight all these ring folders shown? W T N A O T
And also type of paper wallets -had 2 empty 1.

Type plastic coloured folders had 3, empty2.
424931784_1475976866630931_6357584000540730336_n.jpg

Putting all instruction sheets together one place in file. # Still have 2 separate places for main instructions.

Sharing that moving type card wallet which had pinned on wall didn’t serve purpose- had space on shelves. # this is where wrote instructions about the most important thing chelation protocol I do - type of protocol should be doing each week involving chelators

What's the purpose of basically making this post? Because had it in mind was written in book type of files (plastic wallet type or folders (ring binder style) for organisation or paper folders(maybe not written in book, is cheapo - but still organisation item right)*

Are type of things recommended using for organisation - but since I have had these in my old house, I basically feel as if actually been containing things which aren’t useful, documents which aren’t proving me value?

So want users to post ideas what exactly should I do with them?

Or should I just try get rid of them if they have no purpose e.g. donate them.

anything else which came to mind? This was one of the first steps

STN and call this P1

Attachments

• 1708270757714.png
    1708270757714.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 7

gtdstudente

Registered
@TimBourne,

Very clever . . . good on you

Paper Wallets are very clever for their Lightweight and that they can be written on for Capturing and new ones can be readily made to keep them elegantly fresh

Envelopes opened with scissors at the end can also be reused as a fresh paper Wallet / Capturing Tool and environmentally friendly as well

Good job

@TimBourne,

Very clever . . . good on you

Paper Wallets are very clever for their Lightweight and that they can be written on for Capturing and new ones can be readily made to keep them elegantly fresh

Envelopes opened with scissors at the end can also be reused as a fresh paper Wallet / Capturing Tool and environmentally friendly as well

Good job
Thanks.

Are you being serious ?

"very clever for their Lightweight and that they can be written on for Capturing" are you sure these are good to keep? I had thought maybe persons reading would not think these are adequate -e.g. I may have had what shown in picture for three -ten years.

I was thinking - now I am mainly trying to keep my capturing digitally with Asana.

I'm not sure how much going to be using physical stuff like wallets if they create clutter.

But I will keep them for now.

"Envelopes opened with scissors at the end" I don't understand this writing- opened with cut scissors at end? Why would you do that as suppose to normal way of opening envelopes by tearing the fold? Can you enumerate more? Maybe with a picture?

STN

gtdstudente

Registered
Thanks.

Are you being serious ?

"very clever for their Lightweight and that they can be written on for Capturing" are you sure these are good to keep? I had thought maybe persons reading would not think these are adequate -e.g. I may have had what shown in picture for three -ten years.

I was thinking - now I am mainly trying to keep my capturing digitally with Asana.

I'm not sure how much going to be using physical stuff like wallets if they create clutter.

But I will keep them for now.

"Envelopes opened with scissors at the end" I don't understand this writing- opened with cut scissors at end? Why would you do that as suppose to normal way of opening envelopes by tearing the fold? Can you enumerate more? Maybe with a picture?

STN
@TimBourne

One can use a "Paper Capturing Tool" and a "Digital Capturing Tool" in using the one that is most easy at the moment of Capturing

The GTD 'best' practice would be getting them emptied / Processed with the Weekly Review

As you see GTD fit. . . .