New article from Dean Acheson just posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Dean Acheson wrote an article for GTD Connect members on "The Mental Side of GTD." It's now posted in the Media Library for you to download.

FYI: All new articles to the Media Library are given a handy icon of either "New" or "Just Added" and will have that for approximately one month. That is the only date stamp designation on Connect articles and whitepapers.

John_Lewis

Registered
Article: "The Mental Side of GTD", Dean Acheson

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your notification about the posting of this article!

I always enjoy hearing and reading about GTD from Dean Acheson. After reading this one, my enthusiasm about his way of communicating things led me to write about it here.

Great stuff!

All the best,
John

Oogiem

Registered
kelstarrising;70121 said:
That is the only date stamp designation on Connect articles and whitepapers.

Would you consider adding a date to the beginning of each article? or editing the footer with the copyright data to include a full date?

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Date stamps on articles

Hi Oogiem

We're looking at the whole date issue to see what's going to work best here for all of the media on Connect. I thought it was simple enough, but some things are showing up to make us pause on the date stamp logic, and some members have shared some different suggestions on the date format. So Robert and I are meeting about it today.

Up until now, the articles have always received a "New" or "Just Added" icon if they are new in the last 2 months. Dean's is the only new one in the last month.

Kelly

dschaffner

Registered
kelstarrising;70121 said:
Dean Acheson wrote an article for GTD Connect members on "The Mental Side of GTD." It's now posted in the Media Library for you to download.

Wow, this quote from the article was eye opening:

It is a mistake to think that GTD® is a system that makes it possible to do everything. If that were possible, it would be named “GED” for “Getting Everything Done”

Very cool. Thanks Kelly, Thanks Dean.

- Don