• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New gMail iOS app

Just thought I would point out that the new gMail iOS app has a wonderful feature for adherents of GTD--

When your inbox is truly empty, it shows you a smiling sun and the message:

"You have no mail. Please enjoy your day!"

Sometimes it's the little encouragements that matter.
 
jesig;104352 said:
"You have no mail. Please enjoy your day!"

What I really want is a guarantee that there will be no more new mail for the rest of the day so I can truly go out and enjoy my day! Alas. But, yes, it's a step in the right direction!

Happy New Year,

Dena
 
Top