• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New GTD Audiobook on Amazon

It would be great if David could record a new version.

Although I just finished narrating a long series of training videos for a company, so I know how time consuming it can be.
 
From what I’ve seen, the version released in January 2025 is just a re-release of the updated 2015 edition, not a newly re-recorded version. It likely means the audiobook is now being distributed through a new channel or with some minor formatting changes, but the core content should still reflect the 2015 revised edition of GTD. Always worth checking the sample on Amazon to be sure though.
 
Top