New live webinar on GTD and Trello

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
This webinar is packed with practical tips and tricks to get you up and running with a trusted GTD system using Trello. Learn how best to use Boards, Lists, and Cards to track your projects, next actions, and reference. 75 minutes. June 14, 2018 10:00AM-11:15AM.

The registration link is in the webinars panel on the right side of most GTD Connect pages.

David Parker

GTD Connect
I know that Kelly's Guided Setup for Trello is available, but the full length webinar run on June 14th hasn't yet appeared on GTD Connect.

Dave

Last edited:

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I know that Kelly's Guided Setup for Trello is available, but the full length webinar run on June 14th hasn't yet appeared on GTD Connect.
Dave

Hi Dave, yes, that's intentional. The live webinars are fun, partly because they often have tangential side trips. For the software webinars, we think that recording the guided setup is a more efficient way to deliver the information. We're still going to do some live software webinars, for example Outlook (with new recommendations) on September 6. And we have several non-software topics planned for the second half of the year.

Of course we always want to hear any webinar topic ideas from you and the other members.

David Parker

GTD Connect
I understand.

Keeping the guided setup, shorter webinars makes sense as they'll remain relevant longer, and will be more "digestible" for those wanting a video version of Kelly's documented setup.

Dave

WAR

Registered
I wonder why the Trello developers did not make Labels universal to all cards? I would love to be able to tag Context and Project on each card similar to Todoist . . . Kelly's Set Up Guides really give us a quick way to overview GTD Integration and Application with the various software products out there. Great job!