New Slice of GTD Life with René Lie

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
René Lie started his career as a musician, and has branched out in surprising ways. From his home in Norway, he describes how he started with GTD, the tools he has used, and his decision to become a GTD trainer. He has even found ways to do the seemingly impossible -- get family and colleagues to do GTD, or at least part of it. He's also still an active musician.

Video

Audio

René Lie

Certified GTD Trainer
This is a really great conversation! @René Lie @John Forrister

Music and Norway? It must be "Norwegian Wood"! As I remember it begins with these words

I once had a girl
Or should I say she once had me
She's done her to-do's :D
Isn't it good Norwegian wood?
Wow - thanks!

Quite a nerve-wrecking experience, speaking about those subjects in a foreign language... But John is a great host, so he really made me relax!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Wow - thanks!

Quite a nerve-wrecking experience, speaking about those subjects in a foreign language... But John is a great host, so he really made me relax!
Easy and fun! René and I are like old friends who met last year. He's trying to get me to play my guitar instead of watching guitar theory videos on YouTube. Just like his low-key (pardon the pun) persuasiveness with GTD, he's got me tuning up the strings.

I genuinely like talking with GTD enthusiasts around the world, even if one or the other of us has to get up early or stay up late.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
This is a really great conversation! @René Lie @John Forrister

Music and Norway? It must be "Norwegian Wood"! As I remember it begins with these words

I once had a girl
Or should I say she once had me
She's done her to-do's :D
Isn't it good Norwegian wood?
@TesTeq for years I've read a thriller author whose pseudonym is John Sandford. In a recent novel one of his characters spoke about the "galactic suckedness" of The Beatles. Apple Records heresy!