New Slice of GTD Life

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I just posted my latest Slice of GTD Life with your fellow member Victoria Bampton. It's a great peak inside her system and how she is dealing with massive email volume and running a successful business with aplomb. Listen now (21 min)

Thanks Victoria!

Would you like to nominate someone for my next Slice of GTD Life? Including yourself?? Please email me at kelly@davidco.com and share why they would make a great addition to my series.

Barb

Registered
How exciting!

I've listened once, but I'm pretty tired so I want to listen again. Good job, Victoria! One thing you said really made me sit bolt upright: "The iPhone is good in bed."

You know, that's not one of the attributes I had read about. But I only have a 4S. Might be worth an upgrade. ;)

(I just couldn't resist)

vbampton

Administrator
LOL Barb! Er, oooooooops!

Is it ok? It's a weirdly scary experience.

Haven't listened myself yet. Puppy's keeping me running round like a lunatic at the moment.

Barb

Registered
It's great!

I re-listened a little while ago. It's wonderful and so are you! You didn't sound nervous at all!

When you listen to yourself, you may be overly critical and cringe (that was my reaction when I did it), but don't even begin to think that the rest of us will have the same reaction. I've often wondered if Kelly hates hearing her own voice, even though she sounds relaxed and polished to us.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I've often wondered if Kelly hates hearing her own voice

Ha ha. I've gotten used to it by now, having to re-listen to all of the recordings before they go out. But it is a little weird still. Maybe that 4 month stint as a college radio DJ actually served a purpose!

S-Tolland

Registered
Hi Victoria,
It was a great interview - I really enjoyed hearing about how you got into GTD and how you work your system. 700 emails a day sounds like a nightmare! Makes my 100 a day look like a breeze...;-)
Hope you are still having the chance to enjoy the garden.
Sarah

hikerpa

Registered
Great Interview

Hi Victoria,

Really enjoyed the interview! I can't imagine keeping up with all your email or forum traffic. I also checked out your Lightroom site, it's awesome.

Ellen

vbampton

Administrator
I've just listened to the podcast and I should correct myself - it wasn't Ken who did the kGTD scripts, it was Ethan Schoonover.

Oogiem

Registered
Just listened to it and loved hearing your voice.

Are you using Siri to send stuff directly to Omnifocus when you are out and about?

Or how are you capturing direct to OF on you iPhone?