• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

New tickler file app - fortythree.me

Graeme Thom

Registered
When looking for GTD related apps I came across a new free tickler file app in beta testing called fortythree.me - I’ve registered and downloaded the iOS app and it’s also available on Android.

The developer is a guy named Enno based in Germany.

The website has some background on the tickler file system and why he developed the app.

I haven’t used it extensively yet but it certainly looks interesting.

https://fortythree.me
 
Hey, this is awesome looking! I've wanted to potentially move tickled items off of Google Calendar Reminders to something else.
 
Top