Newbie to GTD with neurological disorder (or learning difficulties) "ST

Dear Getting things done fourm,
I was writing the below in a text editor

" quote
I quickly searched this fourm “newbie” to see if other posts have been made about this similar topic of the fourm sub topic GTD methology

I see one post made in 2020 - about tips where person responded thought good tip for a newbie would be to implement weekly reviews

There was another post where persons shared that she has ADHD and got one reply from John forrister

I myself writing this have a neurological disorder, mental illness, I mentioned this john, I think he said that Allen himself didn’t write or give specific instructions on how someone with a learning difficulty should approach GTD for example, but more the persons should look for a technique which works for him? Correct? I would need to check that in E-mail?

John Forrister @John Forrister

Is name of persons who replied to me in E-mail after I sent a message on the GTD website “inquiries” page , asking him questions

John Himself gave me hyper links to a list of resources such as the fourm, page of PDF hand out downloads (for stuff such as organizing E-mail or the old version of GTD book summarized) and the GTD connect - something , felt like he gave me an in depth list of resources

I was asking John specific questions about the book, he explained that you don’t exactly need to do the concepts shared in book chronologically or finish them absolutely - you could for example move onto “mind sweep” while have completely finished or addressed things

"
Worth plan?

About object purchases examples in book not given set brands - example objects

See if there are up to date recommendations other users with which would be best objects furnishing for organizations

Troubles with how to use digital system

-worth about myself literally having house move soon within 2 months

What w- do I have in my mind everything that john went over with me in email

Background information about GTD

Links

That my goal as tim writing this is basically to get through book myself - to try make own choices/decisions on

Maybe users would have specific advice for types of work space set ups (if I were to explain my literal circumstance) - or maybe there are other specific recommendations for suggested brands/products on forum different too book

Its worth myself Tim explaining what I specifically struggle with (having impaired short term memory)?

"
20 18 background - wouldn’t hurt go over E-mail where tried summarize to person John

Were having background words - that maybe it is worth myself literally explain my context with my mental illness (not sure that people would understand

Not sure -if it would create controversy because of people on this forum - are there rules to this forum for example

It would be worth literally explaining certain details about myself such as my age being twenty three - Have *** ***

Live in parents house

In two months will have to move house/location and feel like I have multiple problems with my - the organization of my personal space, having a room which is 3x3m wide with limited space

"

Right now writing in the fourm website:

statements in my head:
Is it worth writing when I wrote *** - have diagnosis for serious-mild autism (after I got vax) and I have symptoms of "mental illness" non specific to autism (which is mercury poisoning)

For example I have problems concentrating , decreased IQ because of this

I am on Andy Cutler chelation protocol (search it into the internet to find out about it), this started after I read his books
I have seen improvements in my physical symptoms, my health since doing protocol, but I haven't reversed my neurological disorder like how you can find tenotomies of people who have who have completed doing chelation . *1

"Yeah I myself Tim don't see any rules on this fourm website, but want to stay on topic
I searched for rules and couldn't find any

*1 I am not sure if writing about this info "about chelation protocol" would provide benefit - unless you acutally understand what it is

But point of writing this right now - is I myself Tim have certain things like brain fog for example (its a symptom of neurological disorder/learning difficulty) and I feel like a "typical person" and normal typical un organized person who makes mistakes allen writes about in his book

"I presume the thread is deletable
I could delete/edit this thread after

Is it worth that I post this thread or write more personal information about myself and my history/background after how I came to do chelation protocol

Shady Waxwing

Registered
I find that action on any aspect of GTD gives me a positive result. Something is better than nothing. Try out parts even before you know how they all fit together.

I find that action on any aspect of GTD gives me a positive result. Something is better than nothing. Try out parts even before you know how they all fit together.
I agree. "I was writing on facebook how sort of feel stressed out right now for multiple reasons to do with ... I will try focusing on reading through the book "

dtj

Registered
Use the parts of GTD that give you satisfaction and slowly build sustainable progress in organization. If its just getting all your todo items into a paper list (aka “trusted system”), get a big black marker to cross things that you have finished. That gives a fantastic feeling of accomplishment, and an emotional sense of momentum.