• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Newbie trying to use Walker

Does anyone have any experience with the Walker iPhone app? I'm inexperienced at GTD but I'm making an attempt. Walker appears (and claims) to be based in the GTD concepts, but I'm having some trouble getting things from the inbox to the right places inside the nested lists. This is a fairly new app, and documentation is scarce, at least that I can find. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
 
I looked at it when it first came out. While it attempts to faithfully model GTD processes, it's not really a first-rate app. I'd look elsewhere if you're starting out. Search for gtd in the App Store and look at apps with 4 stars or better.
 
Top