Nominate the next Slice of GTD Life interviewee

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hello GTD Connect members!

I am ready to record my next Slice of GTD Life interview and wanted to ask for your recommendations. Who among your fellow members would you like to learn more about?

They will join the prestigious ranks of TesTeq, Barb Bailey, Carol Cantwell, Mark Jantzen, Meghan Wilker, Roger and others who have been subject to my poking and prodding into their GTD systems.

Please post your nominations here or shoot me an email at kelly@davidco.com. It's OK to nominate yourself!

Kelly

Popeye

Registered
My few cents...

As a Swedish Connect member, it would be fun to listen to Björn Ljunggren who is also from Sweden.

Would be fun to hear about what it feels like to be a Doer. :p

Barb

Registered
Add..

Here's my list, but it would be just for starters:

Bjorn, of COURSE!
ekmorris
ProfessorSue
S-Tolland
MWinn

and Kelly? I really want you to interview John. Yes--John Forrister.

human

Registered
I'm new and don't know most folks here yet, but as a fellow academic, I'll add a vote for ProfessorSue.

AmandaBarnier

Registered
Love to hear from an academic

As an academic, I would love to hear how another academic integrates GTD into the particular requirements and pressures of a teaching and research position.

Thanks

Amanda

TesTeq

Registered
Björn The Doer!

Popeye;92644 said:
As a Swedish Connect member, it would be fun to listen to Björn Ljunggren who is also from Sweden.

Would be fun to hear about what it feels like to be a Doer. :p

Nothing more to say - Björn The Doer :!:

GTDAcademic

Practicing GTD in the academic world.
Academic

I too would like to hear from an academic. The research area of focus usually requires long stretches of uninterrupted time in an, at least where I work, interruptive environment which can be quite challenging. Finally, there’s the ever growing stack of things to read. I would love to hear how other academics handle this.

S-Tolland

Registered
Bjorn and Oogie would get my vote, but always interested to hear about any fellow gtders.

Thank you to Barb for mentioning me!:oops:

Oogiem

Registered
Oh My!

Wow, thanks folks for nominating me.

I'd vote for Professor Sue or Bjorn myself.

Timing may be an issue for me. I've got a major project, Sheep breeding experiments that goes into high gear all next week when our first huge session of doing happens. We're working in cooperation with the USDA Animal Research people. The researchers will be out here on our farm from Tuesday until Thursday working all day.

I'm currently finishing up the last final mini-projects that have to happen before they arrive. We started this research in 2005. We now know a whole bunch of things that don't work! ;)

But if I was selected and Kelly needed interview time soon, I'd have to say no due to prior commitments.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Wow! So many wonderful choices. I will plan to do all nominated.

I saw a few votes for hearing from an academic, so I will reach out to ProfessorSue for the next one.

I will also be doing one with a nomination I received from a member in Ghana. That should be fascinating too.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

enyonam

Registered
I'm looking forward to it. Ghana sometimes seems like a completely different world but we have the same challenges and benefits with GTD as anywhere else!

ekmorris

Registered
Looking forward to Professor Sue and the rest of the series!

I, too, am an academic - and I have too much to read. Even just hearing " me too" from Professor Sue would be a help, although I suspect she'll have something more substantive to say.

Thanks for the nomination, Barb!

Evelyn

mwinn

Registered
Oogie!

Oogie would get my vote, too, whenever the timing works out.

And thanks, Barb, for the nomination!

ProfessorSue

Registered
Professor Sue finds her voice

Folks,
I was stunned to get an email from Kelly, inviting me to be interviewed on the Slice of Life. (Actually -- the subject line said "Slide of Life" -- so if I seem to be slipping, remember that ;) ). Today I have just found this thread. So thanks (I think) for your interest. As I told Kelly, I am very much "in process" but enthusiastic about GTD and this whole support network.

Sue Cloninger aka "ProfessorSue"

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Ha ha. Slide of Life. I didn't even notice that! How perfect. John and I are huge water slide fans. No one is ever in a bad mood going down a water slide--that I've ever seen!

You'll be great!