• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Note-taker wallet instant lesson!

I received my cool new note-taker wallet in the mail yesterday.

My first thought when comparing it to my old wallet was: “Hey, where am I going to put all this …… oh, wait a minute, that’s just crap filling my old wallet”.

Learning from the master!

Dave
 
Useful When You Least Expect It

I have found that it still surprises me at how often a pen and paper from my note taker wallet comes in handy! My children and my friends will often ask to borrow the pen and a piece of paper because they know I always have it with me.

Enjoy!
Mike
 
To be honest, I thinned out my wallet awhile ago. So, I new the notetaker wallet had sufficient space. But, the convenience of having pen and paper at hand exceeded my expectations. So convenient and so unobtrusive when its not needed.

Its the first thing I put in my jeans pocket in the morning and the last thing I take out at night. Comes in handy at the bedside for those 3am thoughts!
 
Top