• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

NoteLens

  • Thread starter Thread starter KevinR
  • Start date Start date
I've been using Notelens for over a year, now. It is very basic. It only works with textual information -- basically, notes (no rich text, no graphics, no HTML -- just text). It does, however, synchronize these notes with Outlook. This is the primary reason I chose to buy it. I can use Notelens as my primary note-taking app on my PC (it's fast and always open), sync the notes with Outlook, and then when I sync my Palm with Outlook, the notes sync over to my Palm.

Last month, Notelens 1.07 was released. With that version, Notelens became a free program. Worth a try.
 
Top