• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

NoteTaker wallet for sale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MinorDemon
  • Start date Start date
M

MinorDemon

Guest
I tried buying a NoteTaker wallet from the DavidCo website today, but saw that they're out of stock -- again. Does anyone have one they're willing to sell?

I've looked around at the other options and none seem to have the same simple design as the notetaker.

Thanks!
 
Have you looked at the Book Jot made by Levenger?

AL6495s4_1005.jpg


Product info here.
 
Thanks Chet. That looks great!

I actually purchased the International Pocket Briefcase by Levenger. It looks very similar to the one you posted. One main difference appears to be the note pad. In the one I purchased, it is designed to use 3X5 cards instead of a pad of paper.

Thanks for the tip.

Regards,
Chris
 
Top