• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Nozbe or Toodledo - Which Do You Like Better?

Here is how I set things up in Toodledo for my job related tasks:
1)Create a Work Folder
2)Make each project a task with a context of .project (or something similar)
3)Create subtasks for each action related to the project

I've narrowed down the contexts to what they should be (e.g. @call, @Internet, etc)

I did not really use the tags very much, except for when I need to involve somebody in a particular tasks. But most of my agenda actions are usually labeled Name - Subject anyway.

I'm trying the star function for priority right now since it's easy to scroll through the list and see what's starred and what isn't, but I'll probably fool with the priority rankings, so I can more clearly identify the "hot" actions.

Still with over 100 items listed in the work folder, the star tag isn't that hard to scan for.
 
Top