• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Odd Tungsten E problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I'm sorry to bring up something that's not directly GTD related here, but it was the only place I could think of that might have some ideas.

I splurged on a brand new Tungsten E about 2 weeks ago, and it's about to drive me INSANE!

My office at work is very cold (around 65, I think), and whenever my E is in the office for any period of time (and gets too cold), it either won't stay turned on for more than a second or two, or it'll freeze until I do a soft reset.

But if I take it outside my office, into a reasonable temperature (70-75 or so), after 5 or 10 minutes to warm up it works just fine.

Any suggestions, ideas or input would be appreciated -- it's frustrating me to the point that I'm about to take it back as being defective!

thanks,

carikate
 
Tungsten E

Do not treat it personally. Equipment failures can happen sometimes. Return it for replacement and enjoy the new one. Be sure to describe the conditions when the failure occurs. My Tungsten E works OK up to now.
TesTeq
 
Top