• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Off-topic: LCD Projector

Sorry this is off-topic, but there is such a great resource of people in this forum, I thought I should seek your advice.

I am looking to buy an LCD projector for work in the next few weeks. It will be used mostly for training courses and seminars - so I will be using it in daylight in a room that seats between 20 and 50 people. It is for software training with graphics as well as text, not really video or sound.

Anyone got any good recommendations or advice (e.g. what sort of lumens I should be looking at for this kind of application).

I would like to go light, but I am a big lad and can travel with a bulkier unit if necessary.

Thanks

Paul
 
If you want quick, expert advice on projectors you can do no better than www.avsforum.com (find the "All Forums" link to get into the forum area).
 
Top