• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Online Mind Mapping

All the online mind mapping services

AFAIK this list is complete - it's all the on-line mind mapping tools:

Web of Web :: http://www.webofweb.net
Mindomo :: http://www.mindomo.com/
Bubbl.us :: http://bubbl.us/
MindMeister :: http://www.mindmeister.com
Kayuda :: http://www.kayuda.com/
Bubble Mind :: http://www.bubble-mind.com/
Comapping :: http://www.comapping.com/
Mind42 :: http://www.mind42.com/
Mapul :: http://www.mapul.com/

web based, not mind mapping tools but can do mind maps
Touchgraph :: http://www.touchgraph.com/ (read-only mind maps of relationships between web sites)
Gliffy :: http://www.gliffy.com/
Thinkature :: http://thinkature.com/

Web based but not Web 2.0 - expensive
Thinkmap :: http://www.thinkmap.com/ (read only)
ForceTen :: http://www.eedo.com/products/forceten.html

The very first web-based mind mapping tool, a precursor to Web 2.0 and now dead and gone, though someone's acquired the domain.
Mayomi :: http://www.mayomi.net

Take your pick!

Cheers
Vic
http://www.mind-mapping.org
The master list of mind mapping & graphical
information management software
 
moises;49270 said:
I can't get the "change parent" function to work. And I don't speak or write French. Maybe someone can dumb it down even more so I can get it.

I got it. The word "link" means the radial line connecting the child to parent. You must click on that line to change a parent.
 
Mind Mapping series on DiyP

Innowen, of DiyPlanner.com, recently posted a series of articles on tools for mindmapping. DiyP: Mind Mapping Resources and Wrap-Up

Her article sparked my own interest in experimenting with Bubbl.Us for collaboration. Example of live embedded Bubbl.us player

Thanks,
Ryan
|Collaborative Ideation|

(Since this is my first post within Davidco, I feel it's important to disclose that I work for Levenger. I appreciate any feedback in regards to my participation in the forums. I can be reached either at ryan.rasmussen[at]levenger.com or on DiyP)
 
Top