• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

[OT] Finishing what you started

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for
me...and at this time of year we all could use a little...calm!!! By
following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally
found inner peace.

The article read:

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and
hadn't finished and before getting to my work this morning I finished
off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the Bailey's, Kahlua and
Wild Turkey, my Prozac, some valium, my cigarettes and a box of
chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin good I feel.... You may pass this on to
those you feel are in need of inner peace...

I hope this put a smile on your face. :)
 
Very good - very good!

So, now lets look at your next actions list:

Erands: Buy more drink
Calls: Order a repeat precription
Waiting for: small fury animal to leave mouth :?
 
Top