• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

OT: what other lifestyle methods

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jez Jacko
  • Start date Start date
J

Jez Jacko

Guest
OK, I admit GTD is the most practical productivity system i've ever come across. But i would be interested in what other self improvement systems people are using.

I've done the lot... Psycho cybentics - Napoleon Hill (inspiring) - but nothing comes close to Robert Fritz for goal setting - really trying hard to integrate GTD and RF... very similar and very possible.

What, if anything, should I consider as good material for the 'get up and go'

anything iv'e missed??

just wondering

JJ
 
Top