• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outline Project View

  • Thread starter Thread starter BulldogTN
  • Start date Start date
B

BulldogTN

Guest
I have been using the "Projects as Contacts" methodology for awhile, and like many of you, found the lack of an outline project view cumbersome.

Microsoft has a control called "Outlook View Control" which can be used on Outlook custom forms. I created a new page on my Project form, and used that control to see a view of tasks for that project. Because it is a view, it has the same qualities as any view, including abilityt to sort, filter, complete, add new tasks, etc.

Better programmers than I may be able to create something more install friendly, but I will gladly share how I did it with anyone who emails - cppaxson@yahoo.com.
 
Top