• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook 2003 Address Book Corrupt

Hello all. I have purchased a new laptop running Windows 7. I still run Office 2003 and Outlook 2003. I use it as my front end to a web based mail service. I have installed Office 2003 with SP3 and it is all patched and matches the system that I am moving from.

The issue this time is that I see my emails and I see my contacts, but when I open a new message or respond to an old message and hit the TO or CC or BCC, I get the error that says “The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved….”

There are no PAB files and I ran scanpst.exe on the PST file.

How do I repair this or make this work?

Thanks for you help
 
Top