• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook 2003 Custom Tool bar Settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter jensnyder
  • Start date Start date
J

jensnyder

Guest
Since I received such fabulous advice on my last problem I thought I would try one more!

I have a Custom Tool bar that I set up in Outlook 2003 that has lots of auto text sales letters on it. I have another employee who I would like to have the same settings. Can I save a file or download my settings to a CD and transfer to another PC?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!!! :-P

Happy Friday!
 
Top