• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook 2003: showing the Task View when starting?

When I open Outlook 2003, it directly jumps to the Mail View. But is it possible to make the Task View the default view for Outlook 2003? It would save me 1-3 seconds everytime I open Outlook 2003 as I mainly use it for tasks.
 
Options Menu

Yes, it's under the Options menu. You can select a folder other than the default IN BOX.

(I need to get in front of Outlook to describe in more detail)
 
Top