• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Add-in Outlook 2007

Anyone using the GTD Outlook Add-in with Outlook 2007 figure out a way to make adding the project and context to a task happen on the same screen? Having to flip to the add-in tab ruins the Add-in usefulness for me. Anyone found a work around? Thanks.
 
Yes this could be cleaner.

I've found this problem forces me to do several things

1. Assign a project when I create a next action.
2. When I complete a next action I'm more likely to open the project and make sure there is another next action defined.
&
3. Use the speed keys Try ALT-x Y2 which will put the cursor in the project field.
 
Top