• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Add-In Question: Actions WFs

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheHead
  • Start date Start date
T

TheHead

Guest
Hello all,
I've been using the GTD Add-in with much delight for a few months now, but I've got a question I'd like to ask. When I view my "Waiting For" list, I can "complete" any items there simply by clicking on the check box. However, on my "Actions" list, I cannot seem to do so-- I have to open each item, then open the task, then check the box, then click "Save." Is this unique to my system / settings? Can any of you other users complete (check off) Actions in the same way as WFs? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
 
Top