• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook-add-in with Web or Citrix Access

  • Thread starter Thread starter kvyoung
  • Start date Start date
K

kvyoung

Guest
I use the Outlook Add-in a great deal and find it fantastic for the type of work I do and the way I receive work assignments. The Outlook Add-in is a great time saver when I am at my desk in the office but if I use Outlook Web Access or connect to our Exchange Server using Citrix Server I don't get the benefits of the add-in which is installed on my desktop. Has anyone come up with a work around that will let them access the custom forms and fields in Outlook add-in using Outlook Web or Citrix access?
 
I have successfully used GoToMyPC.com to reach my work computer from home and process my Outlook Inbox using the GTD Add-in. I think Citrix owns GoToMyPC.com. It may be what you're looking for.
 
What about Enterprise Vault?

Since we are at it, does anyone know if the Add-in will work with Enterprise "Vault" - an long-term email storage system?

Gordon
 
Top