• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook Add-In: Worth the $$$??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Take some time to learn and use the keyboard shortcuts (mentioned in the included PDF manual). I find they make processing my Inbox MUCH faster.
 
I agree with vmmattil. Download the 30 day trial. I did, and I really liked it. If I used Outlook for email and required a lot of email processing I would definately use it.
 
I use more and more of the add-in functionality all the time, but for me, just being able to convert an email into a task in seconds is worth the ticket price.
 
Top