• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Outlook and Palm apps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date Start date
U

Unregistered

Guest
If you use the outlook add in, how does it sync to your palm? I use a kyocera 7135. I have office to go and beyond contacts. do they make a palm outlook?
 
Beyond contacts claims to be the closest Palm equivalent to Outlook. It works well for me. (I use Outlook, but not the GTD add-in.)

Katherine
 
Beyond Contacts

I use Beyond Contacts and the GTD add-in. Everything works absolutely fine. You can view actions by context on your palm, but not by project (I don't think). Hope this helps.

Mike
 
Top